Seaport Hotel & World Trade Center
One Seaport Lane
Boston, MA 02210
1-877-SEAPORT (732-7678) (reference NESO)
Seaport Hotel & World Trade Center will serve as the host hotel for the NESO Annual Meeting. Conveniently located in Boston, the heart of the Northeastern US region, it is minutes from Logan airport and steps away from some of the best cuisine and sites of the city. We strongly encourage attendees to book accommodations well in advance.
To receive the discounted group rate, make your reservation through our hotel site. The group rate is based on night stay and room type. Discounted rates will be offered, based on availability, 3 days before the conference dates, and are also available for upgraded rooms or suites, as listed. Reservations must be made on or before August 31, 2019 to guarantee the group rates.
Seaport Hotel & World Trade Center Map
The room rates are quoted exclusive of appropriate state and local taxes, currently 14.45% and fees which include a $1.00 per room, per night Service Fee and a $2.00 per room, per night Hotel Fee. The $2.00 Hotel Fee is 100% distributed among all Seaport Hotel hourly employees, and does not represent a tip or service charge for wait staff employees, service employees, and service bartenders. Fees are subject to change without notice. Extra per person charge, $25.00 per night.
We anticipate rooms will sell quickly so we encourage you to make your reservation as soon as possible! The discounted group rates are available until August 31, 2019 or until the room block is full.
Seaport Hotel is easy to get to by air, road or rail. Conveniently located 10 minutes from Logan airport, 5 minutes to downtown, mass transit stop (WTC), direct access to I-95, I-90, I-93, and underground parking.
Visit https://www.seaportboston.com/transportation for full details on parking at Seaport Hotel.
- Boston HarborWalk – 0 Mile
- Provincetown II Fast Ferry – 0 Mile
- Spirit Cruises – 0 Mile
- Liberty Wharf – 0.2 Mile
- The Institute of Contemporary Art – Boston – 0.2 Mile
- Boston Convention and Exhibition Center – 0.3 Mile
- Blue Hills Bank Pavilion – 0.3 Mile
- Harpoon Brewery – 0.4 Mile
- Newbury Street – 2.5 Miles
- Boston Children’s Museum – 0.5 Mile
- Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum – 0.7 Mile
- Rose Kennedy Greenway – 0.7 Miles
- Black Falcon Pier – 0.9 Mile
- New England Aquarium – 0.9 Mile
- Boston Harbor Cruises – 1.1 Miles
- Boston Public Garden – 1.5 Miles
- Freedom Trail – 1.6 Miles
- Museum of Science – 2.1 Miles
- Boston Public Library – 2.1 Miles
- Fenway Park – 3 miles