Register for the NESO Experience for more than 20 CE credits in 2021! Webinars and podcasts presented on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday every month, now through November 13, 2021. Available for on-demand CE through March 2022.
ONE LOW FEE COVERS ALL VIRTUAL SESSIONS IN 2021!
YOU ONLY NEED TO REGISTER ONCE! Registration rates cover access to all virtual sessions, including webinars and podcasts, starting March 23 through November 13, 2021. Sessions will be available On Demand through March 2022.
(up to 8 staff group registrations available with registration of individual doctor)
|Additional staff registrations as part of Office|
(more than 8)
- Fee will include all 2021 programming, starting in March. This includes all scheduled sessions as well as all sessions that are posted on demand.
- Member rate includes all AAO members, not just NESO.
- Non-members are non-AAO members, and they will still have option to register their staff at same office/group rate as members.
- To register at the Group rate, a doctor will register at an individual rate with option for up to 8 staff who would be eligible for the office/group rate.
- Additional to 8 staff would be $10 each.
- Student Rate is available to ALL orthodontic residents and will not be eligible for CE.
- Vendors’ registration will be included in their Sponsorship. Participating vendors will have access to both scheduled and on demand sessions.
- Access to all 2021 Sessions and events, starting March 23 through November 13, 2021.
- Access to all 2021 recorded sessions ON-DEMAND for six months following the meeting
- View the ANNUAL NESO CUP Competition! Dueling “Ted-talk” presentations from orthodontic training programs across the country!
- Access to the NESO Partner Marketplace.
Attendee Registration Policies and Terms
Registration Cancellation/Refund Policy
No refunds will be issued for NESO 2021 Registration fees after March 23, 2021. All sales after March 23, 2021 are final.
Registration and attendance at, or participation in, NESO meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to the use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee’s image or voice in recordings, both live and on-demand, photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audiotapes of such events and activities by NESO and other third parties, including but not limited the venue, the host city, and the host CVB. Your virtual registration may include technology that monitors your activities throughout the meeting, such as session attendance and virtual booths visited.
I consent to release contact details collected in my registration form to vendors associated with the conference, this information will be used for follow-up after the conference and will not be released to any other third-party vendor. Personal information may include name, email address, and mailing address.
Virtual Meeting Code of Conduct
The virtual meeting code of conduct can be found here.
Earn Continuing Education (CE) Credits
All sessions on scheduled Tuesday evenings and on November 13, 2021 are available on-demand and are eligible for CE credit. Each session will have a link to an online test and to an online evaluation. The post-session test and evaluation MUST be completed after each session to receive CE for that session. All sessions will be posted for on-demand viewing within two business days after their Tuesday presentation. Registered students are NOT eligible to receive CE.
One certificate with a list of completed CE between March 23, 2021 and December 15, 2021 will be emailed to each eligible attendee by December 15, 2021. CE that is earned after December 15, 2021, will be emailed after the test and evaluation for each session is completed and submitted. Requests for a certificate prior to December 15 may be emailed to the NESO Office. Please allow up to two weeks after your request to receive your CE certificate.
Northeastern Society of Orthodontists is an ADA CERP recognized provider approved by American Association of Orthodontists. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.
Northeastern Society of Orthodontists designates this activity for up to 22 continuing education credits.
You will receive an email confirmation of your registration from the NESO Office (please add ‘email@example.com’ to your safe senders list). If you have not received a confirmation within 24 hours after registering, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.981.9476 Ext 1.
TRACK YOUR CE IN 2021
CE Management Through AAO Online
Login to the AAO website to keep your CE credit history or print a CE certificate for attendance at NESO Annual Meetings.
Anyone with an AAO account may enter CE credits during or after the NESO Annual Meeting. For assistance with the AAO CE Manager, call AAO at 800-‐424-‐2841.