At the Annual Session in Washington D.C., the AAOF has scheduled the Foundation Gala in the Great Hall in the Thomas Jefferson Building, United States Library of Congress, the evening of Saturday May 1st. This black-tie suggested event will include an open bar reception at 7:00 p.m., featuring hot and cold hor d’oeuvres, and dinner at 7:45 p.m. with wine, followed by a tour of the facility. Reservations are offered at $250 each or $2,500 for a table of ten, with the evening to promote the AAOF Craniofacial Growth Legacy Collection Project.
Reservations may be secured through the Annual Session registration process and on site during the course of the meeting through Saturday noon.
If, however, you have already registered for the Annual Session and now would like to secure reservations, then click on http://www.eshow2000.com/aao/annual/2010/registration_update.cfm and proceed as follows:
- The page will open on the “Attendee Service Center”
- Login with your last name and password (You have this in your “Annual Session Registration Confirmation.”)
- On the left-hand side of the page, click on the link titled “Add/Modify Lectures or Special Events.”
- Scroll down to add sessions or special events tickets. (At this point in the process, you may add more than 10 tickets for the event, if you like.)
- Once you’ve added all your sessions/special events, scroll to the bottom of the page and “submit changes” to proceed to payment page.